Glamping in Nashville Tn questions about the site

Hello I am interested in starting a glamping airbnb. I don’t know how it works if I can rent out a campsite or do I have to purchase land?

You are going to have to contact you local authorities. I would assume that you could NOT do an AirBnb Glamp at any city/county/state/federal campgrounds. You would have to have written permission from a private campground like a KOA or a friend who owns land. As with rigid structure AiBnb rentals, the best scenario is to actually own (or be in the process of buying/owning) property.

Then, of course you’re going to have to purchase really good quality glamping equipment – shelter, beds, cooking equipment, separate sanitary facility/bathroom, and obtain all the necessary permits for such temporary toilets. A rental porta-potti just isn’t going to do it, IMHO. If you own a nice camping trailer, most of the “infrastructure” is taken care of, except toilet pumpout.

2 Likes

Are you asking about renting out a public campsite? This is strictly forbidden by Air and your listing will be removed.

1 Like

I’m trying to find out information. I stayed at an airbnb glamping that was part of a campsite. So I’m trying to figure out if I speak with the campsite owners and rent there area for my equipment. Which I assume is up to the owner.

Why not speak to the host that you rented from and see how they went about it @Tiffany_Shelley

2 Likes