Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Gifts from Airbnb

A key ring?!

1 Like

Lucky you. I’m a superhost with lots of bookings under my belt, but haven’t received even as much as a thank you, let alone a gift or catered event.

2 Likes

No gifts yet. Unless you count a gift as being a part of the AirBnB platform. Or if a gift is the guests AirBnB send me. Or the gift of being a Superhost which means a lot more than a key ring., But…I do like the idea of a bottle of wine!

Actually we have received a couple of small gifts (monetary and otherwise) from guests which we got great satisfaction from.

Hey konacoconutz - we also got a smoke detector! Woohoo! Didn’t expect it to be sent all the way to Australia. (didn’t even bother trying to snare a tuft or whatever mattress). Haven’t installed the detector yet, but will check prior to doing so. Thanks for letting us know.

On the subject of gifts, do any hosts have a program whereby you give gifts to guests. GtG for AirBnB. We used to do that with our previous accommodation business. A nice aluminium keyring in the shape of a kangaroo with our website engraved on it. Only cost us around US$175 for 500 pieces. (picture attached). Let us know what you give (apart from great service and the usual breakfast items etc)

1 Like

Yeah!!! Funny thing…I called Air this morning about a reservation I have as a guest in Sept. During my conversation the guy mentions a $100 Superhost coupon sitting in my account. I’ve never received an email about this or notified about it in any other way. I stumbled on it completely by accident.

So what I’m saying dearest hosts, call Airbnb and find out if YOU TOO have a coupon waiting for you!!!

2 Likes

I do get emails about my $100 coupon.

Good guess! I was guessing it was an IUD (intrauterine device).

2 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!