Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Ghost notifications driving me mad!

Both my account and my airbnb app on my phone are telling me I have (1) new message, only to have the notification disappear when I open/inspect my account. No new messages, no pending inquiries, and I have 12 alert/notifications but I don’t know how to delete those and normally they don’t show up as new messages anyway.

I’ve had this problem for a little over a week now and it’s driving me nuts–making me think I’ve missed an important text from a guest or an inquiry when in fact there isn’t any account activity that needs to be taken care of. Even on the PC website, every time i refresh it says I have (1) new message, only to have that notification disappear when I hover my mouse over the mail icon.

Any idea how to make it stop!? Arrghhh!

IIt’s been glitching regarding the whole messaging system for at least a week to ten days now. Something on their end!

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!