Getting listed on BringFido.com for free, then get onto Google Vacation Rentals that way?

I just found this information inspired by the thread on Google vacation rentals:

BringFido has partnership agreements with HomeAway/VRBO, Flipkey, and Airbnb, so if your property is already on any of their sites, you’re eligible for a free listing on ours! Simply send an email with your property URL and pet policy details to advertising@bringfido.com and we’ll have your listing up within a week.

Since I know Google Vacation Rentals has listings from BringFido, I’m thinking once my place is on BringFido, it will also be shown on Google Vacation Rentals.

I do not want to sign up with booking.com, which I never use . BringFido is a terrific website for us dog owners with excellent customer service.

BringFido has been advertising on TikTok this week-- the only ads I’ve ever seen for the site. People find it by word of mouth, internet chat boards and searches.

I’ve sent the email reques and I will let everyone know how it goes.

It would be a little thrill to see my listing on BringFido and I am sure it would increase my reservations.

1 Like

For those that don’t know: the AIrBnB platform has a place where you can create a short, easy to remember URL for your listing.

1 Like

I’m on Bring Fido and have been for years. I never put my listing there, they just scraped it from Airbnb.

1 Like