Get an article about your accommodation!

Hi there,

I am working for a website providing travel contents to worldwide travellers, and we would like to feature Airbnb accommodations in our articles. If you’re an Airbnb host and you want to be featured for free on our website, we would love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to contact me at adele(at)trip101(dot)com for more info. Cheers, Adèle.

Hi Billy,

Sorry that my message put the wrong impression on you. I am new to this website and want to apologize if I somehow transgressed any rule: it was obviously not my intention.

We are a travel content website, currently focusing on Japan content, but now opening to worldwide contents, and we would love to work with Airbnb hosts in order to get articles about interesting places all over the world. The reason why we are doing this for free is that, obviously, we want to introduce our readers to good places that will also make our site look good. We also think it’s a good opportunity for hosts to get publicity about their place.
If you want to take a look at our website (will be updated with worldwide content in the coming weeks), here is the address: http://trip101.com/

I hope my explanations got your concerns cleared out. If you want more info about how we would like to proceed regarding the making of the articles, you can of course email me!

Cheers, Adèle