Free turnover software - feedback wanted

@TuMo - if you are beta testing this product for them, perhaps contact them directly with your feedback. (Do hope they are rewarding you for your time :slight_smile: )

@Helsi Hey, thanks for the feedback! It’s optional to pay your cleaners through us (and we actually haven’t released that functionality yet). It’s more of a free tool that we created to help manage and automatically schedule host’s cleaners. We created it for ourselves to use and thought it would be fun to release it to everyone else. We hope to add some paid features eventually, but the functionality that currently exists on the site will always be free.

As always @TuMo your feedback is awesome. Let me address your comments below:

1. We totally agree. We’ve actually developed a checklist feature that we haven’t released yet. Since we’re going to release the mobile app in the next few weeks, we thought it would make sense to release the checklist around the same time, so a cleaner can view the checklist and their phone. It’s definitely coming though.

2. Ahhh, I see. I think what you want is to have a “property” that doesn’t have a calendar, but you can create a turnover for?

3. This is a good idea. We’ll have to think about how to do this - maybe have different checklists for the same property and allow you to pick the checklist you want for a particular turnover.

Thanks again, TuMo. We’ll keep you updated :wink:

@TurnoverBnB I like the new features, keep them coming :+1:

I created an account, but when I try to link my calendar it just says it failed to fetch the data and asks if I added the correct URL. :frowning: It looks to be the correct URL.

Never mind!!! User error!!! Helps if you do all the steps. Sorry.

One more question. How do I “unschedule” a turnover?

@Arlene_Larsson Hey Arlene, thanks for the feedback! We’re actually currently working on an unschedule feature - should be done by next week. Let us know if you have any more questions!

1 Like

We had a bit of a snafu earlier when updating our emails and apologize if you got a bunch of emails all at once. Speaking of, as a host, how often do you want notifications about your turnovers/cleaners? What would you want your notifications to include?

@TuMo @Arlene_Larsson @Helsi @WiscoJake

By the way, we’re almost live with the unschedule feature in case you want to do some of the turnovers yourself. We’re also about to add a bunch of features that let you modify each turnover individually, if you want to.

@TurnoverBnB as I’ve already mentioned earlier in this thread, this app isn’t something that would be useful for me, so not quite sure why I am being copied into updates?

@Helsi Sorry, I won’t tag you in the future

@Arlene_Larsson @TuMo hey you two, we finally released the ability to unschedule/unpublished turnovers (if you want to clean the unit yourself on a particular day). We actually released more features than that, let me know how you guys like them.

Tim

Thanks!!! Sorry I’ve been so crazy busy I haven’t been back to the site but will take a look in the next day or two.

1 Like

@TurnoverBnB Hey, I like that I can see which cleaner has rejected which turnover now - I think the new features add a lot to your platform

1 Like

Thanks @WiscoJake, we will be releasing our mobile app for cleaners soon and we’ll let your cleaners know when it’s available.

Hi there, It’s dumb me again, LOL!! So I finally took a look at the site now that I can “unpublish” turnovers, etc. All looks great. However, I think I mentioned earlier that I set myself up as a cleaner using another e-mail address and my actual cell #. I am getting e-mail notifications, but not being notified by text. Also, there is no way to accept the job when I’m on my regular computer, and when I click view available projects, nothing happens. From my phone it seems to open up in an app and then I can accept. If I can’t notify my cleaner by text then I don’t think I’ll ever use it because that is the only way we communicate for the most part.
Also, I just accepted two turnover under my cleaner alias from my phone (couldn’t do it from my laptop), and now they just disappear, so as a cleaner, I don’t see where I can find my list of accepted turnovers? It looks like if I click on “Expired” then I get a red button that says “Your accepted turnovers”, (not intuitive at all as they wouldn’t be expired), but when I click on it, nothing happens.
As a host, it would be nice to have a calendar view instead of just lists of accepted and pending turnovers. Also, when I unpublish a turnover, it would be nice if somewhere in the box that you view with the turnover in it, if I could type something that explains why I’ve unpublished it. I realize I could click into it and type a note, but that is cumbersome, I’d rather see it right away.
Looks good so far though!! I’m not quite ready to start using it though.

Hey @Arlene_Larsson, thanks for taking the time to write back! Let me address your comment below:

• In the next day or two, we’ll be releasing a free mobile app for cleaners that will alert/remind cleaners of turnovers on their phone. As you noticed, we currently only alert cleaners via email and not text messages, because text messages cost us money to send and we’re a free service :yum: However, we could setup text message reminders and communication for $1 or $2/month, if that’s a feature you’d be interested in.

• I just checked your account and they seem to be working properly. We believe the other problems you’re experiencing are because you have both a host and cleaner account. Make sure to sign out of one account before viewing the other account.

• The problems you’re experiencing with viewing turnovers on your phone is because our webapp isn’t super mobile friendly (that’s why we’re releasing the mobile app in the next few days :sunglasses:)

Thanks again for taking the time to write us back, let us know if our responses were helpful

Tim

Thanks for your response!! Why would I need to log out of one when I am using a completely separate e-mail address, name and I don’t have my phone number connected to my host account? I will try logging out as a host though and see if that makes a difference as a cleaner.

Okay, all looks good from the desktop (although I’d still love a calendar view and an ability to edit what’s seen on the first screen), but on my phone, as either a cleaner or a host, I cannot see my accepted turnovers.

@Arlene_Larsson Okay, good. Yeah, the cleaner mobile app should be up in the next few days, which should resolve the mobile issues. I’ll let you know when we release it, so you can check it out! Thanks again for the feedback, we’ll start working on a calendar view very soon.

Tim

1 Like