For Your Amusement - Guests Can Be Rather Clueless LOL

No…obviously not. She has to remake it (sort of) to lay the sheets flat so she can find stains before then pretreating and washing… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These people must either live in a sty or have massive linen bills at home. When my kids were small all their craft activities were carried out at toddler group or in the garden. The thought of wrecking all that linen gives me the heebie geebies. Wouldn’t dream of doing it in someone else’s place.

This was a mother and a child age 17…so it wasn’t like they didn’t know better.

17? I assumed the child was 17 months!

I hired my closest friend to do a flip of my sleeps 8 listing while I was out of town. It usually takes me 4 hours on average. It took her 6+ and she has forever since had a deep understanding of why I don’t go to the gym BEFORE a flip. It’s 2 story and it is a great workout. And yes I am a bit tired just after.
My pet peeve is parents who don’t pick up food on the carpet/floor dropped by the littlest guests so it all doesn’t get ground in. I provide two different broom and dust pan. It would take 2 seconds. Oh and those little plastic clothing tags. Not sure exactly why but those bother me :see_no_evil:Otherwise I do like this job.

3 Likes

I find that, even though I provide air mattresses and make them up with sheets, blankets, pillows, etc, some guests will sleep on the couch. So far as I can tell, none of them have ever used the queen size sofa bed; they just lie on the upholstery…

Where do you get these couch covers? I need some!

Exactly what I tell them too!

1 Like

Something from Amazon, just a stretchy couch cover.