For those of you who are US Costco members and need towels

The Charisma towels are $5 each from 13-24 Dec. Time to stock up and deduct from US taxes.

12 Likes

Costco carries Grandeur (wrong spelling?) Hospitality bath towels 6-pack for $23.99 on any given day, and occasionally on coupon even cheaper than that. It puts at less than $4/towel. Hard to beat it anywhere. Perfect white towels, can be bleached over and over, and get fluffier after the first wash.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I actually like the previous version of these towels but I’ll still stock up. Are the hand towels on sale as well??

They weren’t in the flyer but it seems like when they promote the bath towels they always have the hand towel/wash cloth combos reduced as well.

Word of caution about these Charisma towels. While I like Charisma products overall, these towels are not their best. We bought them recently because our daughter wanted to change the theme of her bathroom. After 3 washes, they were still leaving lint on her body. I would never want the situation like this to happen to my guests. Once, I had it as a guest myself, and it was awful for me. I did not make any fuss about it, but I surely would not want to stay there again.
We switched to Loft spa towels, those are great! But for Airbnb purpose, I always think that white bleachable towels are the most efficient choice (and kinda expected by the guests).

I’ll keep it in mind. None of my guests have said anything in person or in private feedback and I do get repeat guests and stay extenders. Maybe their supplier changed and the towels are different now.

Thank you, KKC! Time to fit a Costco run into my week.

1 Like

I certainly hope it was at a high price point. If some lint from newer decently nice towels makes you not want to stay again, please don’t book at my budget listings…as surely there will be other things that will not be to your liking.

1 Like

I saw the Loft bath towels on sale at our local Costco yesterday.

1 Like