Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Flopkey shows I only have 1 review - wtf?

I am so mad. Not only are my guests pissing me off, but I just found out that I have 1 review on Flopkey.

Background:

Trip Advisor owns Flipkey, Vacationhomerentals, and now Housetrip…or something to that effect (anyone feel free to correct me).

I have been on FK for at least a couple of years on their pay per booking model. I had around 7 reviews. Well…I purchased a vacationhomerental subscription earlier this year. I have heard that you can only have one account or something like that…but then others told me if you use a different email with each account, then you can keep all reviews, etc.

Well when I signed up VHR the guy assured me I wouldn’t lose my flipkey reviews. And I didn’t. For quite some time I showed all reviews on FK and I was a happy camper.

At one point I received a notfication that I received a review on FK from a certain guest. I never did see this review post. I contacted FK several times and the unhelpful Indian call center just kept talking in circles blah blah blah. Anyone who has spoken to this call center knows exactly what I am talking about. I bet K9’s dogs could be more helpful solving problems…not kidding!!

More background: I am listed on housetrip too, and have been receiving notifications (when I log into FK) to confirm my housetrip account. I don’t want to, so have been bypassing that suggestion. Not sure if that has anything at all to do with this…maybe not.

So…today I notice I have one review on FK. I look to see what it is and it is the missing review I never got to read. WTF?? So this missing review got posted and all of my other ones disappeared.

I honestly cannot remember if they were the last people to write a review, but it’s not like all of the other reviews were two years old and dropped off. Maybe some were old, but I know there was at least one other one that was written within this year…I believe??

Has this happened to anyone?? If I call their call center…I will absolutely lose my mind!!!

Another thing is I looked for this missing review for many, many weeks after it was written. And I still showed I had at least 7 reviews.

1 Like

I just found the other 7 reviews on TripAdvisor UK??

I am going to copy and paste them all right now. I need help figuring how to repost them. I am NOT going to ask the previous guests to repost. I doubt they would care if I reposted them under “anonymous” or maybe had some people create a fake profile that says “Guest” or something…anything.

Any ideas??

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!