Feliz Navidad Amigos!

As it says, merry Christmas folks!

JF

8 Likes

Happy Chrismahaunakwanzaka and new year too :christmas_tree::blush:

4 Likes

Dogs tolerating howliday nonesense here.

7 Likes

I live in South Florida. Therefore I’m more accustomed to Feliz Navidad than to Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

But even though I am a complete bah humbug person, I wish all hosts here a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous (yes please) New Year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feliz Navidad from the other side of South Florida (Jackie is East Coast, I’m West Coast). Happy Holidays to all our host friends, no matter which winter holiday you celebrate!!

4 Likes

Very little snow here at sea level in Alaska’s Capital City, but Eaglecrest Ski Area will be open tomorrow since the bottoms of the runs are at about 1500 ft elevation.

Sigóowu Kíswas! Maligayang Pasko! Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

¡Feliz navidad, compañero! Have you been to see the Malaga Christmas lights yet? If you want to come and stay, let us know … we have a nice little Airbnb which is empty at this time of year …

2 Likes

We’d love to, haven’t been to Málaga centro for about three years, but a combination of changeovers and visiting family means the closest I’ll get is the airport :frowning:

I’m assuming Larios is as spectacular as usual? Ours are pretty grim this year, the storm last week didn’t help either as a lot got damaged.

JF

1 Like

6 Likes