Face masks are compulsory

So what state do you host in? And if it’s South Dakota how do you feel about the abysmal situation there? Has it affected business or is everyone just YOLO?

You’re listed as a moderator. How does one become a moderator on Airbnb?

LOL. You aren’t on Airbnb. You must be from South Dakota.

I know two questions is “hardly an interrogation” in your mind but the fact remains that whoever you are you’ve waltzed in here thinking someone owes answers and we don’t.

4 Likes

North Carolina – our governor has done a great job keeping things under control in our state. Our state is among the ones where cases are rising. All I can do is be careful. My property is closed at this time.

1 Like

Good for you. Same here.

And yet, you keep answering. Weird.

Yes, cases rising in SD as well. California is rising too. Weird how the virus does not care about red/blue

Be safe

RR

2 Likes

One could say the same about you. That’s the really weird part.

4 Likes

@ycrad So you’ve made 6 posts here which have contributed absolutely nothing to the discussion at hand. What is your reason for posting? Just a bored troll?

4 Likes

Mummy, mummy can we keep the troll?

No dear, you already have two hamsters, three guinea pigs and a labrador.

Awwww mum :frowning_face:

Signed,

Bored of Jerez

JF :smile:

9 Likes

You know it must be bad when even West Virginia “doesn’t want to be South Dakota” :wink:

4 Likes

Letting the Sturgis biker fest go on, with 366,000 attendees from all over the US was just brilliant, wasn’t it? You couldn’t make this dumb shit up.

7 Likes

Then he obviously is not doing a good job keeping things under control, or the infection rate wouldn’t be rising. If he shut down bars and restaurants the rate would drop as it has in other states that did that. I keep saying we should shut down the bars so we can open schools.

3 Likes

But wait, it gets better.

Dr Fauci:

Dr. Anthony Fauci told ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Wednesday that his final pre-Thanksgiving plea is to keep any indoor holiday gatherings as small as possible.

Biden:

“And while I know this isn’t the way many of us hoped to spend the holiday, the small act of staying home is a gift to our fellow Americans.”

Trump:

“I encourage all Americans to gather, in homes and places of worship, to offer a prayer of thanks to God for our many blessings,”

WTF.

JF

5 Likes

4 Likes

Gifmeister :wink:

JF

1 Like

LOL! Too funny… I’ve posted more than that.

Oh wait, you were serious.

Um… I mean, yay, you can count to six… congrats! Keep working at it. You’ll be counting to 10 in no time. Especially with the warm support you’ll get from this forum.

Have a great day!!

@ycrad - you didn’t answer the question.

Wait … you don’t need to, we know.

2 Likes

Governor Cooper has had a lot of resistance and many tricky situations to handle. He stood up to the Republican Party who wanted to bring their convention to Charlotte but didn’t want to wear masks. And there have been times when he extended a level of restriction against much protesting. Like many politicians in the South, there is a fine line to be walked in order to get re-elected and he has worked hard and I was thrilled to see him re-elected. He is also working on many other important issues for our state.

We have many meat processing and packing facilities in state where there have been outbreaks.

People are encouraged to stay at home, especially vulnerable populations. We do have restrictions on all types of facilities that serve the public. For the bars, there is an 11:00 curfew and they may only operate outdoors and at 30% of outdoor capacity or 100 people whichever is less. There are similar restrictions on other businesses and activities.

No, not perfect, but a balance between trying to save businesses and financial security for our residents and protecting against the virus. And, at least our governor is wearing a mask and encouraging others to do so and not declaring it a violation of people’s freedom or a hoax as many are in this country.

And, like many areas, we have a large population of ignorant, selfish, foolish people who refuse to wear a mask. More power to companies like Costco who deny entry without a mask.

1 Like

Don’t you just wish they…

:wink:

JF