Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Explore promotions

I stayed here in July. He has bookings.

Once you put in a date range I’m on the first page of results. If you don’t, I don’t show up for several pages. Most similar sized places (1 BR apt) seem to also lack bookings for the upcoming months. So maybe it’s just the market as a whole…

They’re one of the STRs that’s getting screwed by the new city ordinance intended to crack down on party houses. Because it’s not owner occupied (they live next door) they’ll need a special permit to keep renting.

I’ll try to be patient :wink:

1 Like

I doubt they will have trouble getting a permit. They live “next door” but it’s on the property. They in essence live in the guest house. I’d imagine they could also easily flip it. Move to the big house, and rent out the guest house as it probably has fewer than 3 bedrooms. In any case although it’s perfectly suited for parties they don’t allow them. There is a limit of 10 people and they have cameras covering the entire perimeter of the outside. I don’t know what Newton will require for the special permits but having 70+ problem free stays must also be to their advantage.

@MassHost I’m sending you a PM!

If your PM to MassHost is about how to write a rule for a promotion, send it to me, too. I can’t figure it out.

If it’s about something else, never mind.

1 Like

What exactly do you mean here. We’re you not able to raise them again, even before or after you signed up for the promotion?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!