Encouraging the more lucrative platform

Thanks! I am so bad at the computer stuff and find it intimidating. I am making screen shots of all the advice on this subject so I can sit down and work on it today. I am convinced I need to do it.

1 Like

My domain name has a website the links to my AirBnB listing, mostly so I donā€™t have to deal with money issues with guests.

For my tour business, I use Squarespace, because I needed an easy way to update, and to have lots of pictures and FAQs to head off some of the phone calls and emails. For my tour bookings, I use YouCanBook.me, and I send Square invoices for my deposits.

I will be creating a full booking website for the B&B before I reopen, since my shared listing will stay closed until Iā€™m vaccinated.

1 Like

Get a square account or stripe, combined with a channel manager and bingo bango you are accepting direct bookings, and not worrying about reviewsā€¦

RR

+1 on Stripe. Moved to them last year away from Square when the latter upped their fee structures and screwed up with an update to their eCommerce plugin.

Stripe has been rock solid so far.

I use Square for my tour business because I can take payments in the car. Iā€™ve stayed with them because I can send invoices for deposits by email. The recipient just clicks on a link in the invoice and they go right to the payment system. The invoice could be customized to be a rental agreement.