Emotional support ... Errr, plant?

My husband tells me, if you can have an emotional support animal then you could have an emotional support plant, and what is beer but mashed up and cooked plants?

Introducing …

8 Likes

I love my emotional support heavily peated single malt Scotch!!

We had an inquiry today from someone traveling with a dove that wears a diaper!! Wanted to know if we would wave our No Pets policy because the bird wears a diaper!!! I asked if it came with a cage; and then said: Sorry.

The Cabana has high open rafters and a mostly inaccessible mini loft. Just the sort of place the a bird-brain would want to go when it came time for the guests to leave! Imagine of the bird escaped from the Cabana and got loose in our screened-in pool cage with it’s 20ft peak!!!

8 Likes

This is why the rest of us can’t have nice things.

7 Likes

If it catches on, maybe there’ll be a market for these:

JF

9 Likes

I have mentioned many times that I want an emotional support Porsche.

4 Likes

May I have an emotional support football player?

3 Likes

Is that a back Porsche or a front Porsche?

:wink:

JF

4 Likes

My friends Kevin and Meredith were apparently WAY ahead of the curve when they named their brewery.

3 Likes

Ah! I need to get in touch with you! We are hoping to be heading to Savannah this spring. I’ll definitely go to this brewery too :v:

1 Like

I’d love to meet you. Service Brewing is great, and Savannah is really beautiful in the spring. We are in the historic district, in the quiet SE quadrant (free parking!).

2 Likes