Emotional support dog and room damage

I’m a holdout with no camera (since I’m onsite), and I don’t intend to hide in the shrubbery to ambush the possible canine guest haha.
On a completely unrelated topic, I made a bar cookie thing with mincemeat – a first. The jar was on sale, what can I say. Any mincemeat fans here? It seems to make people I know go “ewwww.” Based on the spicy smell and jar contents,I figure it’s like fruitcake, you either love it or hate it? Anyway the recipe contains 1/4 cup of booze, so how far wrong can it go?

1 Like

I’m onsite and consider my cameras to be one of the best investments I ever made.

I think it you consume the 1/4 c of booze and then eat the cookies, they will be just fine.

3 Likes

Me!! My great-grandmother used to make mince-meat pies. It is my favorite pie after coconut-cream :slight_smile:

You may have inspired me. I think I might make one soon!

I’m also onsite and a holdout. I might live to regret it but I’m not a fan of cameras in general.

I’m not especially in love with fruitcake but mincemeat, especially with booze in it, is a definite yes.

P.S. Only a quarter cup? My hand would have slipped…

2 Likes

Way ahead of you, after I mixed it up, there were only 2 fingers of whiskey left in the bottle, so of course I had to finish it off.
Happy holidays, all!!

2 Likes

My first dog guest arrives the 26th. The guest ignored the house rules which say do not instant book if you are bringing a dog, which necessitated me to send a request for the dog fee as opposed to a special offer, and she still has not paid it a few days later. I sure the dog will be fine…

RR

As you know, they do not get in (or the code to get in) until it is paid.

1 Like

LOL. Have you heard that guests don’t read? Resolution requests are what I use anyway. I gave up on special offers. The guest still has to accept it and it costs more because they charge the fees on the total.

2 Likes

Yup, When I send the check in instructions I will let them now that the code will be provided once the fee is paid. VRBO allows a pet fee too bad Air does not make this easier.

RR

2 Likes