Drunk loud and stumbling late at night

Agree. Were it more than one more night, I might say something super duper gently. But that’s it. Not worth the risk for just 1 more night.

There is a difference between knowingly and deliberately breaking the house rules, or accidentally breaking them.
There is also a difference in approach and communications style.

If I would get a message like that trough the system next morning, I would be offended and would put it in the review.

“Host seems only interested in the extra income, but actual people staying at their house seems a nuisance to them”

And how would you reply to this one of Yana’s @jaquo?

Funny you should ask because I had a similar situation a few months ago. But it wasn’t Shawn who was the noisy one but Shawna. (Not her real name). At first I thought they’d brought a dog with them :wink:

I said ‘I’m so glad that you’re having a nice time here’ then to her ‘but I would be grateful if you could keep the noise down because you’re making the single women who live here jealous. Haha!’ Then I winked at him.

They both laughed and managed totally silent love-making for the rest of their stay.

Mind you, I could say that because I’m at least twenty years older than them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes… had one of those once. I was staying in a hotel with her, there was no way to keep her silent…
Those faces in the breakfast room of the hotel next morning… priceless.

:innocent:

2 Likes

Hehehe​:grinning::grinning::grinning:.
I once stayed in lake Atitlan in this gorgeous hotel, and though everything was upscale, walls were quite thin.
I heard a couple all night long. At one point I just got up and stayed by jacuzzi the rest of the night.

To my great surprise I saw the love birds, they were in their late 50s!!! Impressive😊

2 Likes