Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Does anyone use Vayoo? Airdna.co?

Hi there,

Does anyone use Vayoo (an app for Airbnb hosts, includes analytics, pricing recommendations, search page result data, etc) and/ or AirDNA?

I’ve been paying for both for many months. I think the pricing suggestions on Vayoo are too high and my bookings went way down. I do like some of the other data they provide such as “there were x number of bookings in your area yesterday, x were on days that your property was available”. AirDNA doesn’t have this.

Do any of you have experience with these tools?

Thanks!

Laurel

I have considered but do not want to pay the costs and think that the data for my area is a bit short and so the value a bit questionable. This is the same with flexible/dynamic pricing models I have looked at - They do not have enough data points for smaller or rural locations to make it worth it. Wish I felt otherwise but Not so far.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!