Does anyone use Hostyapp, or other STRM software?

I started using YourPorterApp a couple years ago. At the time it was great that it could send out automated messages, auto review guests and automatically schedule my cleaners. Since they have been bought out by Gusty and become Guesty for Hosts, the price has gone up and the features can be buggy. I’ve been looking for alternatives and find there are very few. In my search I have discovered that Airbnb has added some of the features such as auto messaging and sorta cleaner management. I have to say I’m wildly underwhelmed with the cleaner management functionality that I have played with so far.

Hosty Looks like a reasonable option but I’ve not heard back from my inquiries with them and wonder if they have gone out of business. Does anyone use them or know?

Have you looked into OwnerRez? (OwnerReservations.com)
I don’t know your budget, but it’s $35US a month, and includes API integration, a legal document e-signing process, automatic payment processing (you sign up with a payment processor, excludes AirBnB since they handle their own payments), damage insurance you can purchase against your guests and other useful features.

I was using DocuSign for my contracts at $30 US a month, so OwnerRez only costs me a net of $5 a month after cancelling DocuSign.

1 Like

I used YourPorterApp and when they were bought out by Guesty they maintained my original fee. I am surprised they would have changed yours, unless you cancelled and afterwards resubscribed?

I host in a seasonal location so I really appreciate the fact that they do not charge me for the months I don’t have an active reservation, so I end up paying them more like €60 a year as opposed to €120.

They took me from $60 a year to $84 a year, AFTER sending me notification of the autobilling at the $60 rate. When I asked about it they initially didn’t even see the price change and then claimed that I changed my subscription level. Not that they publicize that or give you any control over it. That and the fact that I have to go in and manually open dates every couple of months because they don’t automatically open once in the 12 month date range I have set to book at. I’ve contacted tech support multiple times and have just been told to manually clear the dates.
I’m trying out Hospitable. So far their automated cleaning calendar /team management is far superior and the price is still reasonable.