Does Airbnb support Nest Lock?

I have a Nest Yale lock at my place. I’m wondering if there is any software that will automatically create a passcode for each upcoming guest the day of their stay and set the passcode to the last 4 digits of their phone number, then send a welcome email with that code to the guest. I feel like I read that this was possible before I bought it, but now I can’t find any way to do this.

Contact the manufacturer.

There’s a discount program between Airbnb and Nest, but no integrated lock setting like what you’re talking about (that I’m aware of). On their site it says you can set codes and the activation/deactivation schedule, but it’s not done automatically.

You might look at VirtualKey, which integrates between many lock brands and Airbnb.

or look into this module if you have a SmartThings hub.

I have a Nest Yale lock which I love, but as far as I know there is no integration with AirBnB. I have created a generic message with instructions on how to use the lock but I have to manually set the code for each guest and program the start and end date for the code. It’s a small inconvenience for me since I can’t always meet guests in person.