Documentation for All Guest

Is it necessary to ask for the documentation of each guest that stays under the same reservation?

Are you speaking in terms of legal requirements specific to your locality or just as a general matter of practice?

Hi Felix, Just general matter.

From time to time, I have seen information on additional party members populate, but, as a general experience, this has not been the norm.

Whether you inquire of the guests who else is coming, that is up to you. You may choose to ask if they are traveling with family or friends. Also, if they are traveling with children, you may wish to ask their ages.

It is a good idea to ask for the IDs of guests that will be staying with you at check in time. But you should state this up front in your listing if you have such a requirement, because some people may find it objectionable.

If you local government requires it of each guest, then you must obey the law. Here in Florida in the US, I would not ask for ID. I want to know who is coming but since I am not required to collect ID I would not, as Americans would find that objectionable in our own country.