Do you use service to clean your Airbnb?

Do you use a service like Guesty, Urban Bellhop, Pillow, or Handy to clean your Airbnb?

I got a couple coupon codes from Handy. They’re rolling out a service for Airbnb hosts to use them for automatic cleaning so I’m giving them away. (5 total, 1 per person)

-> Enter here to get them

1 Like

Hey guys,

I run a company called MaidThis! Cleaning and we do short-term rental specific cleaning. Happy to give a $15 discount off the first cleaning for anyone on this forum, just shoot us a note and mention AirHostsForum!

Cheers,
Neel

Hi @DC_Host! I’m Michelle from Pillow. We’ll take care of the listings, cleaning, and guest management for you. Hassle free hosting! Check out our website or feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We also have a promo code PILLOWGO for 3 free bookings. Our service areas are expanding very soon - stay tuned.

Rest Easy!

For the best cleaning standards that are efficient, thorough, and low cost, clean it yourself.
My book explains how. It’s a best seller on Amazon with excellent reviews. A quick read, enjoyable and informative.

Get Your House Clean Now: The Home Cleaning Method Anyone Can Master by Beth McGee