Do you offer robes?

Generous - 1 size fits all

Got a link? Thanks…

These sound very similar in description and price to the ones I got from Robemart.com – and I have been very happy with them. And the guests do use them – particulary since one of my baths is not attached to the room. Guests also wear them over their PJs when eating breakfast.

Happy Hosting – Lia

Looking into thin waffle-weave robes for the apt – do people have problems with stains? I’m imagining people must get coffee and makeuo on them – I was going to buy white and throw them in with the white towels which I usually bleach.

Cotton blend or 100% cotton? After a year, have your robes held up?

I honestly think that robes are very much an unexpected amenity. If you do offer them, your guests will appreciate the effort and it certainly can’t hurt your reviews. Overall though, I do not feel like it’s a big deal, at least for my listings. I do not offer them (currently) and in my years of hosting nobody has said anything to me about the lack of robes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a bathrobe for my guest that I pulled out of a dumpster :sunglasses:, but it’s in great condition and very soft and warm. It’s a bit girly so not many guests use it. I share bathroom with my guest so the idea is more for my benefit, that I won’t encounter half naked guests in the hallway… Only very few guests actually use it, so the plan hasn’t really worked out :roll_eyes:

Our bathrooms are outside guest bedrooms so provide robes and slippers. A lovely belguim man walked around in his little tiny briefs, followed by an eldery english man with towel wrapped around his lower end, they kinda made the decision for me to buy robes
Am getting work done so all bathrooms are attached but i might still leave them.

1 Like

I get bathrobes from a very good Salvation Army near here. They work out to about $5 each.

They are used frequently. I favour the gender neutral colours, and the larger ‘one size fits all’ types. These I combine with flip flops or crocs from the dollar store.

Sometimes they are too nice. My spouse keeps pinching them!