Do you allow guests to lock their room?

@ClaireHL

Telling me I am mistaken for not having a lock on my guest bedroom door, is telling me what you feel I should do and is absolutely questioning my right to choose what facilities I offer in my home…

And I really don’t appreciate your rather barbed comment that by having a lock on my bedroom door i am providing security for myself and not my guests. I already stated that this is a requirement of my insurance, not for my own security - but for certain possessions that I own.

I think this topic has now been exhausted. Sure you will come back with yet another dig though :frowning:

Hey. Of course, they are entitled to it. But if you do not like it, you can talk to them, explain the situation and agree that they do not close the door.

Helsi, I meant you are mistaken about expecting a quid-pro-quo about trust, not about locks on doors. If you read what people wrote with an open mind instead of seeing barbs everywhere, you wouldn’t be getting your panties in such a twist. As before, nobody is attacking you but, yes, this subject is not only exhausted, but has died of exhaustion.

3 Likes