Do you advertise your Airbnb listing elsewhere?

Getting a social media presence is on my list to do, but haven’t actually done it yet - I’m interested in possibly doing some pay-per-click Facebook ads too. I’m of the opinion that a social media presence gives you legitimacy and increases the chances of direct bookings, but I have no evidence to back it up yet!

I have some friends who have a little website with their properties and they leave business cards in their rentals, so guests can easily remember/find them again, vs. “Remember that cute little place? I wish I knew how to find them again…” (since not everyone thinks about just going to their past messages with a host).

We rent out rooms in the home we live in. As far as I know, Airbnb is the only platform for that. If I’m wrong about that, someone let me know!

In addition, I use social media.

1 Like

My whole-house rental has a facebook page. We also get medium-term (1-6 months) tenants through Craigslist.

Have been hosting 1 year and only use Airbnb so far. Haven’t had a problem getting bookings. I also have my own website for direct bookings, but don’t use it much yet.

Hello we are new to Airbnb and located in the Caribbean Tobago to be precise. We already host the local market here but our looking to widen our horizons and get ideas on how to market our airbnb and other listings.

Our main site is Poolside Tobago and you can also find us on Airbnb.

We also rent out all the apartments together sometimes, so if you are ever in the market for a Caribbean vacation, then please don’t forget us and look us up!