Do non-public reviews count towards Superhost rankings?

@faheem and @anon67190644, it’s sent to both of you!

Yes, I see. And according to WP, the population of St Louis is over 300k, which is quite large for the US. And it’s a well known place - even I’ve heard of it. So I imagine there must be plenty of competition.

1 Like

It’s a great place to visit. I was actually surprised that there’s only around 5 listings I could find within 5 miles of me. I’m right by the airport, but other than that it’s a suburban area. But there’s a ton of listings in the city. Which also makes sense. But especially for the US and the sprawling cities in many areas, I’m actually very conveniently located to most of the good attractions. We had a family stay for a week and we were within 20 minutes of everywhere they wanted to visit. It’s one of the highlights I focus on in my listing, the central location and the convenience to the airport.

I’ve honestly been surprised at how many couples I’ve had as I would have thought I’d get more larger groups. But I’d rather be set up in a quiet homey environment and pay the same as a hotel over staying in a bedroom in someone’s home if I could afford it! Our most common booking lately has been long distance couples staying here for a weekend away meeting in the middle!

I too will be getting the SH badge soon and like you, @Sarah_Warren, it will set my listing apart because there are precious few IB/SH properties in my area. I hope it makes a difference, and I hope, if it does, that I don’t suddenly start getting super nitpicky guests.

1 Like

Hi @Sarah_Warren,

I’m also well located, or so people tell me. It doesn’t actually mean much to us - we don’t get out that much, but it’s true, there are far worse places to be in this city.

1 Like

Hi, could you send to me? dorothyinluzerne@gmail.com
THANK YOU

Sent! 20 20 20 20 20

Hi @Sarah_Warren Would you mind sending me a copy as well? I think this would be VERY useful and I was thinking of including this in my packet for guests.

smalatesta@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Done! 20 20 20 20 20

1 Like