Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Dissertation research project -Looking for hosts and guests in the US to interview

Dear Host community,

I am a graduate student at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, US and I am investigating social capital formation in Airbnb which basically explores the different levels of interactions between hosts and guests and its economic and non-economic impact. I would like to interview 10-15 hosts and 10-15 guests ( local or remote) for about 30-45 minutes to accomplish the research goals. The study is approved by IRB at LSU and data gathered during the process will be confidential and your names will be anonymized.

Note: You must be above 18 to participate in this study.

Two random participants can win an Amazon Gift card worth $50!
Please message me if you are interested in participating and I will share further details and procedures for interview.

Thank you very much for reading this post, looking forward to interacting with some prospective participants on this forum.

I wish you all Happy hosting!

-Harshali Sadhya.

Must be the season - you are the third this week!

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!