Deleted , please argue with someone else

No, not really necessary. Its cold now, noone uses it. I have 2 big signs posted on both doors to turn the AC off when leaving and I mention it on the walkthrough.

I hope I never make the mistake of staying at your bnb. That attitude is the antithesis of good hosting, in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Got to agree! Locks are one area I always have problems when I’m a guest so I started asking my guests to attempt to open / close the front door as part of the tour. It seems to go ok and I am reassured that I won’t get a panicked phonecall saying they can’t get in.

1 Like

Asking questions is not related to IQ. As you said in a later post you don’t have many guests like this and you just came to complain. Or maybe you are trying to amuse us. But if you are seriously looking for an answer to your question I would say, step one is to treat them the way you want to be treated. I try to make “stupid guests” feel comfortable because that’s what I’m getting paid to do.

4 Likes

The lodging business requires a bit of ‘role playing’; you take yourself out of it and assume the role of a gracious and amicable host, whether its your fundamental nature or not, whether talking to the village idiot or a rocket scientist. It’s business. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I also make a walkthrough, and a note on a table with the key etc.
Most quirky I had was from a theacher who lived here for a full week, and put in the review: I dont know if the owen worked or not… well, since I live in the same house, and we saw each other every day, why didnt you just ask me in person ?? :smiley:

I had a review that said: the window is small. Be aware it might get hot (although Zandra offered us a fan). The window isn’t small - it’s a full window that opens three different ways including one way that would mean you could literally walk out of the window if you so desired. I happened to have it opened on the safest option for my guests … and they never asked if the window could be opened wider. Ok but in that case don’t write hyptheticals in your review … ‘the room might get hot’ isn’t helpful to anybody.

Hahaha you guys are very aggressive! Enjoy your war here. I have better things to do

Then dont stay! I can see you are a picky guests already by attack other hosts to show your superior lol . Enjoy attack others

So, you were here to be funny. Or as a troll. If you call guests stupid and say they have “extremely low IQ” you really shouldn’t expect many “friendly” responses.

3 Likes

Seems like you have a lot of time to spent here just to argue and win the argument. Have fun. I am too busy with hosting :slight_smile: bye

bravo, @KKC…

1 Like