Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Customer service phone numbers for hosts

Hi, If I remember correctly, there was a list of all the customer service phone numbers that hosts ring if they have issues. I used to see it all the time. I cant find now of course
Don’t have an issue, just want to have it handy. I’m in Australia

Curiously, I can’t find it either.

Maybe another Australian host can help you out.

@Debthecat maybe?

JF

W used to have a list on this site but I found this first. lol.

Thanks, I am sure there used to be a list at the top of each topic, or was that some where else.

There used to be a list (in its own topic) pinned to the homepage. I’ve no idea what happened to it - probably the site owners took it down for some reason. :roll_eyes:

By the way, it’s a good idea for all hosts to have the Airbnb numbers they might need programmed into their phone so they can go straight to them if a situation arises.

2 Likes

There’s a list on the Airbnb Community Forum on the first page of the Help Section. It’s a pinned post “Contact Airbnb”.

Thats what I was looking for, and yes I was putting it into my phone.
Thank you everyone

2 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!