Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Converting to gas fireplace at our ABB

hello Airbnbers -
I’m getting a general consensus from those who went through the same experience of converting their wood fireplace to gas fireplace. the cost ia around 3-4K plus the cost of gas use every time a guest uses it. not knowing for how long they will use it.

My question to those who went through this : Are you happy you did ? did it add to your overall, better reviews maybe? have you raised your rate as a result ? or is it not worth it because guests used it so much costing you so much in gas bills ? just share your experience please and thank you in advance :slight_smile:

I have a wood fireplace with candles in it, mostly because I don’t want to clean the fireplace (ever!) and also because of the added fire danger. In almost two years of hosting, I have had zero remarks about not being able to have a real fire.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!