Compliments on the Progress Page

These could be unrelated. Perfectly accurate pictures (not under or over selling) could still use improvement. Maybe they are not clear it bright enough or come out funny on whatever platform the guest is viewing from.

I laugh when I get the occasional ‘stylish space’ for my whole house listings that have thrift store and yard sale finds furniture and nothing (except the kitchen and bathroom) have ANY matcha matchy style.

From @yecatsr “Compliments section to me is a waste of time. They can expand on these things in the written review or private feedback.”

Many people will not bother to write but when they see they can easily click a button to say something nice, will do so.

Funny thing is that I just got another monthlong reservation (local military with dogs who had a plumbing flood in heir rental and landlord is covering their stay) who when I used the chrome extension most of her 12 glowing reviews include the exact words of the compliments buttons. So she likely clicked AND took those as cues on what to write as well!

I’m hoping for one of those great review next month now!

1 Like

Yes, it’s pretty subjective. Since Plus and now Luxe maybe airbnb wants this to be a priority even for us regular folk.

I agree, I just think we have enough benchmarks to hit without worrying about compliments and why we are or aren’t getting them.

1 Like

True. Then I’m left wondering three things: did the guest suggest I improve the photos because they undersold my listing, promised more than I offered, or were just shoddy pictures?

1 Like