Cohost features changed?

Does anyone else use the cohost feature? Our account is in my husband’s name, and I am the cohost. Up until yesterday (at least that’s when I noticed), I could do pretty much everything/see everything except for a few details related to money. As of two days ago, I can no longer see the graph of the number of views on the stats page, and when I click on "Ratings’, I only see my percentage of overall ratings instead of all the ratings for each category. If anyone else uses the cohost feature, can you look and see if it is working for you? This means that I guess I will have to login to my husband’s account to see my full ratings and views. Why oh why do they go changing things for no apparent reason??

Same here. I only see the percent of 5 star ratings from hosting dashboard. When I click on it, it shows nothing. I used to be able to see more details.

1 Like

There probably is a justifiable reason to decrease the scope of what a co-host can see. Although, these two specific changes don’t fit the bill.

1 Like