COFFEE, TEA , and SNACKS?

I leave cookies in a cookie jar with a sign indicating to help themselves. I also leave a small basket of fruit. In addition, I also provide some small water bottles.

I have a kitchenette (toaster, microwave, pot coffee maker, electric tea kettle and a small fridge/freezer). I start with providing fresh half and half, milk, real plates, silverware and cups and mugs, water bottles and making muffins in the morning but I ended up with a lot of spoilage. Plus the guests where’s leaving the dishes out in the busing tray left so I was getting a lot of crusty dishes or washed in the bathroom sink. I transitioned over to paper and plastic dishwater and cups and switched to powered creamer, and provide coffee, lots of teas, hot cocoa. I then provide for each guest 1 granola bar, 1 bag of oatmeal and 1 odds of noodles and a pitcher of filtered waters. I figure that way the guests if they come in late, they can have a late meal, snack and a quick breakfast. It’s worked out so much better. (Less hassle for me and easier to clean). I mentioned what I provide in my listing and also in my welcome letter before they arrive.