Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Cleaning Person Mistake Requiring Guest Refund- Who Pays?

My cleaning lady made a mistake when resetting the access code to my unit, so when my guest showed up with instructions on how to get into unit, could not access b/c code was wrong. It was 2 hours before they were able to contact me and get into unit, and as such, I am providing some compensation for the inconvenience. My question is, should I be the one covering it, or should it be on my cleaning lady, as this was a very avoidable mistake?

guest refund, guest compensation, partial compensation, inconvenience, unit access,

This exact thing happened to me. I gave my guests a $50 refund. I payed for it, even though my cleaning person offered to pay. Its my house and my responsibility. My cleaning person gets paid for cleaning, so I don’t think their responsibility.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!