Cleaning mirrors and windows

My sliding glass patio door and my mirrored sliding closet doors give me so much grief. I recently tried to change the closet doors to wood ones because I’m sick of cleaning them and then having the sun shine in differently and seeing that they are completely smudged as if I hadn’t even cleaned them. I even have a disclaimer in my house instructions about how terrible I am at mirrors and windows. I tried every single method I saw online. Last week I tried a product called perfect glass and it is amazing! The instructions suggest to use it with Scott paper towels because they are supposedly the least linty ones that she, the inventor of perfect class, has found. I was skeptical because it sounded like Scott probably owns perfect glass but I don’t think that is true. I purchased them reluctantly since I am more of a 99 cents store shopper. Maybe other paper towels work just as well but I only used the product with the Scott ones so I don’t know about that. Anyway, I know I sound like a commercial but all I can say is I wish I had known about this product a long time ago so I thought I would pass this on.

5 Likes

Somebody just told me about a Norwex cloth so I will try that next!

Proper Squeegee like the pros use. A bit of dish soap In your water. Then all you have to do is use a dry clean cloth around the edges. Done!

2 Likes