Check In Instructions

VRBO has a welcome message which they send to my renters three days in advance of their arrival date. I also send a more personalized message but I like the canned message just in case I forget to send my personal message. The canned message has instructions on how to get in the house.

My question is; does anyone know if there is an option to do the same with Airbnb? I know they have a Welcome book but it is nothing like the pre-arrival message which is sent by VRBO. Any help would be appreciated.

Airbnb sends messages to guests, but you can schedule your own message from you, to be sent on any scheduled time.

3 Likes

I’m checking into an Airbnb later today and 3 days ago I received an email from Airbnb with the check-in instructions, manual, wifi info, directions to the house, etc Basically all stuff that the host had filled out on the 'Info for Guests" under settings. Is that what you’re after?

2 Likes

airbnb email? Did you not mean airbnb message?

Yes. That’s what I’m looking for. Thanks. I will go look for that.

Frankie.

1 Like

Thank You. I will look for it.

Frankie.

also, you can set up customised arrival instructions via the phone app, only. You can take photos of each step of the check in, so the front gate, the parking spot, the front door, etc.

The only downside of this is that so few guests know about it, and I mention in twice in my pre-arrival messaging but on the guest side they are not encouraged by airbnb to dl the app to their phone. They also can let you know they’ve checked in via the app.