Charge for Nespresso pods

Sorry, I don’t get the relevance of price suggestions to charging for extras …

@JohnnyAir - It’s hard to afford to include the extras if you charge what AirBnB suggests you charge.

2 Likes

Thanks to increased competition in my area and that my area is not a “destination”, the amount that I can get per STR night is low, too low. I do mostly monthly rentals now to people relocating or work contracts in the area with STR to fill-in.

Ussualy their price suggestions are so ridiculous that I am not sure how can anyone follow it. I rent my pool house for 200$ a night, Air offers 79$

Air is telling me 90 a night for the next 3 months when I usually do no lower than $150. NOPE. However, after dec 31 (I opened January onwards about 2 weeks ago) my next res is in mid-April. I’m usually booked at least 95% of the time, most moths 100%

The AirBnB price suggestions is a good topic but, with respect, it deserves its own thread if it doesn’t exist already don’t we think? We’ve headed OT here I think.

Thank you to all for the suggestions - lots to work with.

@JohnnyAir - we go off-track all the time on this forum! You’d better get used to it - I don’t think the participants are going to change.

2 Likes

OK thank you - when in Rome :slight_smile: