Challenges with finding cleaners

Even though I have a gal who cleans my house once every 2 weeks, I have always done the guest bedroom/bath myself for just that reason- no one cleans like I do and I can do a totally thorough job in half the time it takes others to do a less than thorough job.

Hi, in my area the wage for cleaners is $30-$35 per hour. Thatā€™s decent money, but the job is hard. Especially when you consider the long-term health affects like back problems.
Some vacation owners use Properly and are happy with the service.

1 Like

I charge $45 for cleaning, which is what Lola, the gal that cleans most monthend apartment turnovers here because she is a total superclean whiz with an assistant, charges. In 2 years I only had to use her 3 times, when I had tours that conflicted with turnovers. When I reopen Iā€™ll be using a day interval so wonā€™t need her, but sheā€™s always available except from the 29th of any month through the 3rd of the next.

The other person I know who cleans Airs here charges $40/hr.

So you want someone to work hard and pay little!! If itā€™s so easy why not clean it yourself!

Do you know that many people cleaning have degrees and decided to leave corporate America to be with family!!! I canā€™t believe I just read what you posted!!!How narrow minded is that!!

@2unreal4me No one knows who on this thread you are addressing or insulting if you donā€™t tag or quote.

@2unreal4me
This thread is almost a year old & your responses make it clear you did not read all posts before responding

Thereā€™s lots of more recent threads you may find interesting & pertinent

1 Like