Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Can't change order photos appear in

I’m playing around with my photos and I’m trying to move a new one that I’ve added to a different position. It just keeps pinging back to last position. So annoying as order is important!
This hasn’t happened before, I usually drag it to the position I want, release, and it stays there.
Normally is says ‘saving’ when I click away from the photo, but it’s not doing that now.
Now it stays in position until I go to ‘view listing’ or anywhere else, then when I try and see it in it’s new spot it’s back to the bottom.
Glitch? Ideas?
Thanks

Did you try on the app as well?

1 Like

You’re a legend! Thanks. Worked on the app, then when I went on the computer and refreshed the page it asked me to log in again, did and fixed!
Spent an hour of messing around, come here and in a few minutes it’s fixed.

2 Likes

I find the desktop a much more reliable experience. But word of advice when manipulating photos. There is a auto save feature, so do NOT leave more than one tab or window with your photos open at a time. Otherwise, one page can save over the other.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!