Cancelation due to corona virus proof

Victors write the History!

OK I obviously have too much time on my hands but since the door was opened, I’m sneaking in. History will not be kind to POTUS
I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic,” yet he takes no responsibility for dismantling the pandemic response team 2 years ago and is now rating his response a ”10 out of 10”. He has always lied, but now those lies are even more impactful and deadly. This unforturnatley is what you get when you vote for a game show host, failed businessman fraud.

And not to be outdone, Fox News has done an about face at the same time as Trump. Never forget this is what they had been saying for the last two months.
I can only hope that there will be many lawsuits against their false narrative:

3 Likes

I have no words for how truly wretched he is. The lies and flip flops are so mind boggling. All I can think at this point is that everyone around him is just trying to keep things together until the election. The stories that are going to be told after he leaves office will be unlike anything seen in US history.

7 Likes

Its unbelievable with the amount of knowledge we had ahead of time how often he took time to grandstand in an effort to make China look bad or give a false sense of security to Americans in an effort to protect the stock market. Being proactive in protecting the health of Americans was never a priority and it is clear as day with the lack of testing kits. Nothing will matter long term though, dollars will vote for dollars and life goes on. Should have been advising elderly and sick to stay at home months ago.

3 Likes

He’s a monster. I have never despised anyone like I despise him.

2 Likes