Can one listing bring down the other?

So I have a very successful listing for a private room, and I’m thinking about adding another private room listing. If the new one gets bad reviews, can that drag down my successful one?

Shouldn’t do. But it would show in your personal profile the bad reviews as they show all listing reviews there. But it shouldn’t effect your listing directly.

I ask because it will be kind of a throwaway listing… Thank you for your quick response.

My listing isn’t too fancy, it’s cheap and does the job. Aslong as it’s kept in good condition and you don’t try to hide anything and continue as you do with your current listing I really don’t think that you need to worry. :slight_smile:

We have two listings, one of which is doing better than the other. While the lesser doesn’t drag down the star-rating for the better, it does affect your stats as a Super Host. There will also be a link at the bottom of your reviews for your successful listing saying, “This host has xx reviews for other properties. View other reviews.”

Didn’t think of that, so I would need 80% overall for both listings to keep superhost?

1 Like

Ours is 88 percent for superhost

The website says 80% “At least 80% of your reviews need to be 5 stars.” https://www.airbnb.com/superhost

I’d love to know what that means and why you think you’d get bad reviews for it.

I messaged you the details.

1 Like