Business travel ready feature, filter and search criteria

Carbon monoxide detector not necessary… flat is open with screened rooms!

I have not talked to abb about it. My guess it’s maybe a noise issue (barking and such). That’s why I’m extra careful to only put her outside for short stretches between 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (to the point that I get into work late so she can do her morning bathroom routine when I have guests).

Frankly, most of my guests love petting my dog if she’s outside during the day. It can be just as much of a plus as a minus for some people!

Thanks. We have dogs that live in our unit upstairs with us. But our apartment is completely separate, so I went ahead and mark no pets on property. Since they are renting the apartment property not our yard. Plus we also have a private fenced off no pet area for them to use. We disclose there are pets living with us upstairs and that they are not allowed in the yard unsupervised. No one has had a problem, other than 1 person had severe allergies and needed to keep her distance.

Just wondering if you have run into any troubles with this since you’ve been doing this longer than I have. If anyone has complained about there being dogs in the yard occasionally.