Booking.Com Calendar sync not working to Airbnb

Please double-check your calendar Sync! I found that today that it is not working.

I double checked everything, and it was all setup perfectly, yet even a manual sync is not working tonight. Dates blocked off on BDC are not sync’ing to Airbnb.

It’s a well known fact that iCal synchs between all OTA’s are notiously unreliable. If it’s a concern, spend the money and use a channel manager with XML connections, via the relevant API’s.

JF

It isn’t a concern. We have the one listing and just deleted it from Booking.com.

BDC is totally useless for us. One booking total in 5 months, regardless of promotions, discounts or increased commissions to BDC. Setup took hours and was vastly more complex than all other platforms. A waste of time.

Even their documented procedure to delete a property is completely wrong. I actually had to call those idiots to actually get it done.

Why bother posting then.

:roll_eyes:

JF

We initially posted when we found the big “no sync” problem. It had worked fine for nearly 5 months. When it could not be resolved, we killed the listing.