Blocked off dates, keep unblocking themelves

To my horror, as I browse my calender, I noticed that some dates are available in August - but they were previously blocked! Thank goodness someone hadn’t nipped in and booked.
That’s twice now - what am I doing wrong?

I don’t have an answer but I suggest increasing the prices for those nights to $10,000 so that even if they do unblock again they are highly unlikely to get booked and then if they do it will be worth it.

3 Likes

This is a reported bug. Basis advice from an old thread on this forum, I put an outrageously high price on the blocked dates before I block them so they don’t get booked even if the block disappears mysteriously.

3 Likes

Be very vigilant. This has happened to me several times. At first I thought it was my fault and that I had not been paying attention. Not true. Airbnb had apparently unblocked the dates and someone had grabbed them before I had a chance to block them again. Check your calendar frequently.

1 Like

you are not doing anything wrong. it’s a bug in the software… In my case i block them on my phone and they are available on my laptop! I reported it to cust service but who knows how long its going to take to fix them… my advise is to report it to the techies.

1 Like