Best Cleaning Service (Los Angeles)

Hello,

I’ve used two cleaning services in Los Angeles and neither has been very reliable for our Airbnb.

• MaidThis! Which used HomeOn to connect to my Airbnb, was convenient to schedule but their cleaners didn’t do a very good job, very uncomprehensive and lazy, things were not double checked, they didn’t even look at our patio.
  • TIDY, which I just used for the first time and our cleaner canceled last minute. This happened today and I’m actively scrambling to find a replacement. TIDY is searching but there’s no phone number to call and explain the urgency nor is their concierge email responding.

Do any of you have a reliable cleaning service that you use? It’s hard to find, because most cleaners come on a regular weekly schedule but our hosting is sporadic. Let me know please!

An international forum isn’t the best place to look for LA local things, Will. There should be a LA specific Host group that would have more appropriate info.

1 Like

I thought some services might be nation-wide and there were a couple LA and SF specific threads on the front page, so I thought there might be some locals here who could help.

Hello Will!

My name is Jon and I currently run an airbnb cleaning company located in Los Angeles. Not sure where in LA you are currently hosting? BUT if you’re still in need of a good reliable cleaning company shoot me a message. Our cleaners pay attention to detail as well as report any damages to ensure satisfaction of all your guest. We truly understand the importance of being a 5 start host. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Best regards,
Jon

I dunno, Jon, aka dustaway, sounds too perfect, must be a fabulous!!

I don’t see a problem posting for something LA specific. That then creates an LA thread.

I am also looking for a good LA cleaning service. Tried MaidThis and HeathersAngels and neither did a good enough job to continue with.

Please let me know if you have an LA Cleaning service recommendation. Thanks!!

Hi Jon, are you still providing cleaning services in the LA area?
Thank you.
Coco