Best beach towels?

Where were you yesterday? LOL These are perfect and exactly what I am looking for. Thank you!

2 Likes

I bought some blankets too

1 Like

I get awesome sheets and towels there but the minimum order is a lot of pieces. I have 3 units, so it works for me though.

There are some things that you can order a single ā€œsampleā€ of, like kitchen towels and potholders and thatā€™s how I ordered them since I didnā€™t need 300 or whatever :slight_smile:

I had already bought sheets but when I need more I will go to this place now. I plan on doing more short term rentals too.

The only thing was the shipping was expensive but I thought the deal was good enough to justify it.

1 Like

I provide Turkish towels in my rental. Theyā€™re larger than beach towels and good for laying on, and also super absorbent. You can get an idea for cost and size here. This isnā€™t the exact set I got but my price was similar: https://www.amazon.com/Gute-Turkish-Peshtemal-Blanket-Luxuries/dp/B07FW9YY75/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?keywords=turkish+towels&qid=1580410043&sr=8-8

For those who donā€™t like these, I also have a few towels I grabbed from a local vendor that were like $5 each at the end of the season last year.

1 Like

I got them and washed them 3 times and these towels are amazing! Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like