Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Been a manager properties

Hello Everyone,

My name is Annalisa and I have run an Airbnb listing for years in Venice Beach. I recently moved in Miami Beach, and my idea was to continue renting my private bedroom and bathroom in this beautiful area. Unfortunately when I moved in, the property manager was about to change and now I have just been told that I can’t rent my place because of new rules.
I have run successfully my previous place in LA as Superhost, and I would love to work as property manager here in Miami Beach area, since I can’t for now work as a host myself.
Do you have any suggestion about how to find job in this field and this area of town?

Thank you all for your help!

Annalisa :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be an owner of a property to host on Air. So it is right that you are being stopped from doing this in Florida. If you enjoy property management, I would enquire with locale realtors or vacation rental management agencies. Here in Hawaii, you must be a licensed real estate agent to manage more than one vacation property.

Oh thnk you Konacoconutz for the feedback.
Annalisa

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!