Be a showoff! Let us see your listing

@Poppy Welcome back Poppy

What a lovely message! Thank you. However I’m not really back, I was just in the area and walking past so I thought I would pop in for a second. Must keep moving on my way to a very important meeting. Nice to see you too.

1 Like

It was 9 years ago when this house was the only new construction in Joshua Tree. Been a long way since:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/838598/

https://www.instagram.com/serenityescapejt/

All comments about the space highly appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your home is stunning, inside and out!

It’s SO clean looking, so well put together, free of clutter (and your description is also clutter-free).

I love your additional rule:

I can’t come up with a suggestion to improve your listing. I’m just left with appreciation.

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Oh wow! That is very nice of you. Thank you so much for your kind words. :slight_smile:

For the past 9 years I never stopped trying to improve and / or think how can I do better for the guests so it’s nice to see that it shows.

1 Like

WOW and OMG!

Your place is other-worldly – how beautiful!

Two comments:

1. Is there a guide to the area? Even if you choose not to make it part of your listing do you provide a guidebook to the area at the property? If so, say so. I’d like to know more about the location and what to do.

2. Break up the text everywhere into more paragraphs.

For example, I might break up the description this way (with a few edits; try to eliminate words that could describe Wisconsin, like ‘landscape’):

Escape to the lush jungle of Ubud in Bali. Experience the tranquility and serenity of living in a villa nestled among vibrant, breath-taking palms, bamboos and acacias.

Wake up to the sound of birds singing, a gentle breeze rustling through the palms, the soothing sound of a nearby stream.

Indulge in the peacefulness of nature as you relax, converse or just ‘be’ in your private oasis.

Unwind in the comfort of your own luxury villa surrounded by the lush beauty of the jungle and the magic that is Ubud.

This secluded oasis, just minutes away from the vibrant energy of Downtown Ubud, gives you a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience in the heart of Bali’s pristine natural beauty.

Whether you’re lounging in the private infinity pool, sipping on a refreshing drink while taking in stunning views, or exploring Ubud’s temples, gardens, culture and arts, this ‘Hidden Escape’ Villa promises you an ethereal and spectacular experience.

Here is your chance to escape the ordinary, to experience something truly out of this world, your ultimate getaway to connect with nature and rejuvenate mind, body, and soul.

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate your suggestion to include a guidebook for the area. While Ubud and its surroundings are well-known tourist destinations, a guidebook could still provide valuable information on lesser-known sights and activities for our guests to explore.

https://airbnb.com/h/saturdaysrawai

2 Likes

We’ve just completed our first year of hosting.

Tranquility Base Cabin: 1-br stargazer’s paradise

3 Likes

You’ve done a great job! I hope this forum was helpful.

2 Likes

WOW. WOW. WOW.

What a beautiful property and so beautifully photographed and described!

1 Like

same here in Riga, Latvia, 2022. I’m a SuperHost, price 30 (!!!) eur already but still nothing. All oh three my listings :no_mouth:
https://airbnb.com/h/caka-riga

2 Likes

Your place looks very nice. However, I don’t know if you realize it, but you haven’t used the description sections properly. The first section should give general info that would grab the viewer’s attention- why would they want to book your place, what places of interest it is near, what the neighborhood it’s located in is like.

“The space” section is where you are supposed to describe the layout of the place, the rooms, etc. I don’t really get any sense of the listing itself, or why I would want to book there, aside from the photos.

Also you have photos of the bedroom with 2 different covers on the bed, which makes it confusing- at first I thought they were 2 different bedrooms.
You might want to also take a photo of the sofa made up into a bed, as you are offering that as a sleeping space.

I guess you have had issues with guests smoking and other bad behaviors, but your description is so full of warnings and instructions that I could see a lot of guests being turned off of booking with you. Most of that stuff, instructions about not plugging the toilet, etc., are what you would tell guests about after they book and in the house manual, the info doesn’t belong in your property description.

I think if you rewrite your ad to be informative and welcoming, rather than don’t do this and don’t do that, and you’ll get charged if you do, you’d get a lot more interest.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

Your property looks very nice.

I was impressed with the sheer number of your reviews, as well as the content of their compliments for you and the unit.

I am impressed with your generosity! [Per this review below]

This forum has been immensely helpful, on an array of topics!

2 Likes

Hi Muddy,
Who are you replying to? We have two photos of the bedroom and both are the same setup taken moments apart… EDIT: I see why I was confused. It’s @Julia_Purcena, correct?

@Tranquility_Base Not yours, the post right above mine- Julia’s. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like