Bad host needs reviewed

I agree!
I love hosting and always seem to manifest to most lovely guests.
When I travel around Europe -
Istanbul, Paris, bBerlin, wherever I always seem to have at least one or 2 previous guests to look up and meet for a coffee.
Thats the spirit of airbnb :slight_smile:

Well I have also had lovely guests, some whom will be lifelong friends. I guess I tend to connect less because they are in their own self-contained apartment.

You seem to be like a super outgoing person. I stayed in many Airbnb houses and my hosts seem to be very busy with their everyday life and not into many conversations. I can name a few out of so many who i could socialize with during my stay.
As a host it’s the same thing, guests have their own agenda, plans and after I show them to their room, keep it very short with me. I hardly see them. I had over 70 guests now, and may be couple were someone I could hang out with. With the rest either they were youngsters, who I hardly can have anything in common, or there was a language barrier, or they were too tired to talk after long day of sightseeing, or long nights of partying.

1 Like

It depends on the guest, but yes, they usually are all quite socialable when they are home.
(They are usually out)
I also say on my page
We consider our guests like casual friends that have come round for a visit. We give you all the privacy you would like, at the same time, the kids and I are always available to give you tips on the city, translate things for you, or just have a coffee and a chat!