Are you a Super Host with great ratings? Would love to hear from you

Good evening Sandy,

Thank you for your response! it definitely opens my eyes to some potential offerings. I had stated maybe a small just to gain more insight. Many companies do experiential marketing (face to face MKT) at (Conventions,Vacation,Festivals,Comic Con etc…) however with competition and many other things going on, a brand might not fully get its message across which could lead to less ROI. So i figured why not target same people in their comfort zone where they would be staying. This would be accomplished by partnering with only Super Hosts to collaborate in creating a wonderful experience. By doing so … two things might happen . 1 The guest will want to come back to that host Airbnb and the host saves money from the products they usually spend money on 2 a brand gets exposure of their product which could lead to potential sales.

If a brand wanted to do something with beautiful unique Airbnbs like you stated, if products are not free. what would be your idea of reward or pay?

On average additionally, how much extra does it cost monthly to provide these products… an estimate is fine

Do guest often ask where you get your bedding from and why its so soft?

Most good Airbnb’s that you would be interested in placing brands in already have good guest return and good bookings so your first statement that your placement of products is meant to improve business for special Airbnb’s is I believe misplaced. That leaves only the idea of the host saving money on items they would usually spend, with a very nice gain of free advertising/ product placement for brands.

In regards to outlays of a regular Airbnb, they aren’t too great.

Yes, we have many compliments on our linens and bedding.

Damn Billy_Bob_Merkowitz! I love your way with words. And here was I feeling that your presence had been a little bit on the quiet side lately…

Sorry Michael but I feel the same was as BBM, I guess the best way to reach hosts is to turn up at some of the get-togethers that Airbnb host in various cities. There you’ll find lots of Superhosts and people willing to talk about it.

Effing brilliant. More of it I say as it does seem that humour goes out the window at times on this site.

So I’ve mastered the how to clean up hairs without gagging issue of a few months ago but I think I might take you up on your offer of the giant crayon for signs.

I was having a drink outside on a lovely warm night with an old friend and fellow Airbnb host, when my recently departed guests arrived to collect their luggage which I’d been minding. The new guest was already installed so when they requested to use the toilet, I took them to ours and then stood waiting near their bags so that I could say good bye and shut the front door after them. When I returned outside to my friend, she was sitting with a her shirt wrapped around her mouth and her eyes were watering. It appeared that my guests had both needed to take a dump, had considerately opened the window, but hadn’t realised someone was sitting in the garden… We ended up having to move inside and the long ensuing hilarity centred around the appropriateness of putting that in their review…

1 Like

Yes, because Bully Bob does everything so much better! I’m so thrilled to have you here demeaning everyone too! Yippee! Fun days.

you just made me laugh so hard I spilled apple juice all over myself!

1 Like

For goodness sake Billy Bob, he’s in the experiential marketing industry. You can look it up, I assume. If I ever become a Super Host, which is very unlikely, I am going to look into this!

If you have any feedback, i would love to hear it. Different opinions never hurt.

Uhm, I don’t think Pinky is going to work out for me…