Anyone else get a shoebox size package from Airbnb this week?

That looks great. I’ll be honest, I would like that. We’re a Superhost, but no where near as many stays/reviews as you. We’re working on it!

2 Likes

Thank you. I would imagine they will keep sending them out as hosts teach the 20x mark. You’ll have yours before you know it. You don’t need the kind of volume I have.

Or useful to a host maybe…

Like a magnum of Gran Reserva Rioja?

A case of wine from our Brian’s private vineyard? (Don’t know if he has one, bit if I’d his money I would)

Years worth of therapy sessions?

1,000 rolls of toilet paper?

Case of ropa blanca (oxyclean)

JF

PS, looks good!

2 Likes

A few months ago, after I agreed to allow a guest to cancel (I can’t remember the details, my brain has declared them unnecessary to retain as I just remember being annoyed and knowing how things would eventually end up, anyway) Air asked me my “gift preference” as they wanted to send me a “thank you”. The choices were a deck of logo stamped cards, a logo lapel pin, or something else. I picked the cards.

A few people here and there report getting such gifts. Keychains and a print of one’s listing photo are among the ones I recall. There are a number of Airbnb logo items I could actually use. This gold thing could be used as an actual keychain except it’s strangely large and heavy. They just need to print on the the other side “if found, drop in any mailbox” and their address in SF. :wink:

For all the snarkiness there probably isn’t a host here who wouldn’t appreciate getting something.

1 Like

No logo’d chapstick, umbrellas or pens? Yeesh.